01 December 2009

Visitors in Paris

This past week I was lucky enough to have my Sister Emily, my Dad, and Rose visit me in Paris. We did just about everything imaginable from the moment they stepped off the plane until Emily left on Monday. My Dad and Rose are still here for one more day but here are just a few things that we did during their time in Paris.

We stopped in (more than once) at Angelina's for their famous hot chocolate that literally is straight melted, warm chocolate...
We rode a "scarousel" at Place de la Concorde...
We rode the Ferris Wheel...
We looked at Christmas Decorations along the Champs Elysee...
Some of us drank huge things of beer...
We saw a statue holding a vacuum...
And we did just about every other tourist attraction possible. We saw the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coeur, Musee d'Orsay, Notre Dame, we went shopping in a real French market, we even accidentally wandered into a French government building trying to find Saint Chapelle. You name it we did it all. It was Emily and Rose's first time in Paris so we got to do everything, and I have to say I may have seen more of Paris in this past week than I have during my three months here so far. The end of their visit marks the very beginning of December which means that in less than 3 weeks I will be landing in LA and seeing my Dad again, but this time in much warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment