26 January 2010

Back in Paris

I arrived back in Paris yesterday at 10 AM after a 3 hour delay at the airport, which I'm so used to now I hardly even noticed. I didn't sleep, and in a groggy haze I landed, grabbed my bags and a taxi and headed back to Oberkampf chatting with my driver, trying to remember all of the french I'd forgotten over my 40 day break.

Upon entering my dorm it was just as I remembered it and I quickly met up with Allyssa and unpacked all of my things and settled in then headed over to NYU. It was kind of disorienting walking the familiar streets and walking around Campus, seeing all the new faces of the upperclassmen who may become my friends overtime for this next semester. After a short meeting at school I got myself my first crepe of being back and then came back to my room. I took a shower, only to discover it's broken...nothing changes much does it, always problem with slow fixes in France...sigh.

And then I proceeded to sleep for 12 hours and woke up around 6 AM this morning and I've been awake for 3 hours waiting for everyone else to wake up. Mandatory orientation activities today and tomorrow and then the weekend before classes start again on the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment