01 January 2010

Happy New Year

Welcome to the New Year! I haven't written since the last leg of my flight to Los Angeles and I am already out of California and back in Pennsylvania. Last night I welcomed in a snowy New Year in West Chester with my friends and family and some delicious lobster, steak, and of course Champagne. I've only been home for 5 days but in that time I have done A LOT of things, but before I landed in Philadelphia I was enjoying sunny California with the other side of my family.

Left to Right: Hannah, Me, William, Kayli, Sarah, and Roxy in front

Beautiful California Sunset

I love visiting California for it's weather, it's food, the beaches, and my family. I had a long list of things to accomplish when I was there and majority of the things on the list were food! I had In-n-Out, Becker's cupcakes, Pinkberry, Mama D's, Sushi Fusion, delicious Mexican Food, and many more. Our stop in Beckers even landed us a cameo in a television show (not a very popular one as I already forget it's name) but interesting none the less. Here is a picture of the beautiful and mouthwatering cupcakes from Beckers.
Becker's Cupcakes
Our Christmas Cookies

I saw my dads new house, demonstrated my ice skating skills on the beach ice and celebrated Christmas at my Grandmother's house and my Uncle Pat's house and spent time with my family.
Kayli using Silly String
The typical Dinosaur stop on the way to the Desert

My return to Pennsylvania was met with my second Christmas and a brand new giraffe. If you know me you know I LOVE my giant wooden giraffe Jerry. Unfortunately the weather has taken a toll on him over the years and so this year I received a new smaller version for inside of the house.
What is in that big package!?
Gerard the Giraffe

I celebrated my best friend Eddie's birthday at Fogo de Chao with Mike, Dan, Courtney, his parents, and his girlfriend Sarah. It's one of my favorite restaurants and I was celebrating for one of my favorite people so it was a great time. On New Years Eve my friend Maddie and I kidnapped her boyfriend Max and took him to tea with us. I think it was an experience that made him more cultured overall and we definitely enjoyed laughing at his antics at the table.

Not The Actual Table

I still have a few more days in Pennsylvania before I head out to Puerto Rico to celebrate yet another birthday with my good friend Allyssa, and I am enjoying every cold snowy minute of it.

Happy New Year Everyone. And a happy new decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment