01 January 2010

Phone Troubles

My Friends in France know that I have had some trouble keeping a cell phone during my time there; And for every French cell phone I bought and either broke, or had stolen, I managed to hold on to my useless Iphone. During my travels to get back home for Winter Break the descion was finally made to turn my Iphone on. As I landed in San Francisco, my excitement rising in anticipation of my re-enlistment into the modern world of cell phone communication, the unthinkable happened.

Yes, my poor Iphone fell from my pocket and bit the dust. But as you can see it is still functional and everyone who has seen it has said that half of the Iphones they see look like this. I wonder if Apple can do anything to improve the design so we can avoid more people in my situation who nearly cry every time they look at their phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment