08 January 2010

Sonic


I have visited my favorite fast food establishment twice in the past 5 days; Sonic. I'm not really sure what the draw is for Sonic. It's about a 30 or 40 minute drive from my house and once there you drive up and order just like it so enticingly claims in the commercials but beyond that there's not much there. You'd think after the first 5 or 6 times it would loose it's charm and yet everyone continuously asks that we go there for a meal when I see them. While the cherry limeade is delicious and the tater tots are to die for I think the reason everyone wants to go back to Sonic is for the drive. I find that while driving somewhere since people have nothing better to do than talk thats what we do, and we end up talking and learning more about each other in that time than we would doing anything else. It's the best way I know of catching up with people, so I guess it's worth the waste of gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment